Thursday, July 05, 2007

Where the heck have I been?

I think sometimes I forget that I have a blog, today I remembered and here I am :o)

Last couple weeks have been kinda crazy, starting this new job (still training), not wanting to work at this new job actually (but in need of the money). Oh well, such is life!

Had a fun night last night, went to a fireworks show with Michael and my sister and her friends showed up too. Too bad all of simi valley was there and it took us 25 minutes to drive 2 miles home!!

I have been busy with wedding planning these days, meeting with 3 vendors today actually, 2 photographers and 1 DJ. I am excited because Michael is going and my sister is coming too (MAYBE even my mom, shes off today). I LOVE one of these photographers and want to book her like yesterday, but I wanted Michael to see her work and I also wanted to have him meet another one to have someone to compare her too.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting girl!!! Wedding plans!!! YAY!