Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Apparently...

I need to go back to drivers ed and learn how to parallel park.

I attempted to do it the other day and conviniently smashed the front end of a really nice, brand new Infinity. I left a note (like a good, moral person should) and found out it was a guy I work with at this new job, even worse. I decided to pay out of pocket for the expenses and it is going to be around $1200...plus $60/day for a rental car for him, AND it will take EIGHT flippin days to fix!!! Ugh, how could it take EIGHT days to fix a dang dent??? (well its a pretty deep dent, but still!). Lovely. The whole reason I got this summer job was to pay off my existing debt, not to create more! The worst part about it...the reason I was there the morning I hit his car was for a class that ended up being cancelled!!! I wish someone would have called me to let me know, I wouldnt be in this stupid mess!!

And the frosting on the cupcake (I like cupcakes better than cake), I got a parking ticket today because I didnt think I needed a new parking pass for summer session. I am just a genious huh?

Needless to say, I am not buying a lotto ticket today!

No comments: