Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Happy Tuesday

Here I am again, abandoning my blog for months. I always say I am going to start blogging again, and just never get around to it. Lately I must admit that it is my new obsession with a wedding website called The Knot. It is seriously amazing the things you can find on there, I just love it, and the message boards are great. I know that next month when school starts back up again, my time to myself will be limited with studying and school stuff, so I am enjoying it now. I am off work this whole week, wooooo!! All I have planned is getting my house ready for Michael to move in, its already THIS Sunday!!! Yikes. I am super excited about it, but at the same time it will be a huge adjustment. I have never lived with anyone before, I mean yea I stay at Michaels all the time, but its not the same as living with him. I know this is the best thing for both of us though, so I am really happy that my parents have given us the opportunity to do it. We will be able to save money so that we can buy a house when we get married. (that sounds so weird, get married).

Wedding ramblings: I have decided on my wedding colors, they will be orange and fucshia. Our wedding date is May 17, 2008. We were going to pick May 25th, because its on a Sunday and everything is cheaper on Sundays, but thats memorial day weekend, and I dont want our guests to have to travel from out of town on a holiday weekend. So May 17th it is. I have the place picked out too, I pretty much have it all done "in my head" so to speak, and we will finalize stuff next summer. The place is truly AMAZING. I love it. It is an outdoor ranch/garden, its HUGE, they have this gorgeous old red barn thats great for photos, and the lawn where the reception will be has 4 huge trees around it, that are decorated with white lights, and the best part is that there is an old Victorian style home that will just make for amazing photos. I will put a picture up. We can also use the home for a cocktail hour, or cake cutting, or whatever we wanted, plus there is a really cute decorated bride and groom room for us to get ready in. I cant wait! I know a girl (from the knot) who is getting married there this August, so I cant wait to see how her wedding turns out! She is super sweet and helpful too.

School ramblings: Gosh, school...I have forgotten what its like to STUDY. I told myself that all summer I was going to review the last semester, memorize all my meds, pathophys, etc...and I havent done JACK! After Michael moves in I will, its just been crazy lately though. I also need to buy my book, and go to the library to copy my instructors lecture notes for next semester. I am SO nervous about next semester. I guess this instructor is super mean, and really hard to get along with, yikes!

So thats my update. Nothing really exciting to report. I will try to update this thing at least twice a week. Try is the key word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»